|EXPECT A MIRACLE EVERY DAY
E.W. Kenyon & Don Gossett
I AM REVEALED
Apr 22 2012
Here are nine reasons why you can expect God to work miracles in your life:
- “Jesus said to him, ‘If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes’” (Mark 9:23 NKJV).
- “I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do,
because I go to My Father” (John 14:12 NKJV).
- “Whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son” (John 14:13 NKJV).
- “If you ask anything in My name, I will do it” (John 14:14 NKJV).
- “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that
worketh in us” (Ephesians 3:20).
- “If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed,…nothing shall be impossible unto you” (Matthew 17:20).
- “If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my father
which is in heaven” (Matthew 18:19).
- “God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, after that miracles, then
gifts of healings, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues” (I Corinthians 12:28 NKJV).
- “To one if given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of
miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another
interpretation of tongues” (I Corinthians 12:8-10 NKJV).
As you act upon these Scriptures, you can expect the Holy Spirit to minister miracles of healing, financial supply,
intervention, deliverance, and salvation of souls. The Lord is ministering these truths to your heart “that He might make
you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the
LORD” (Deuteronomy 8:3).
KEYS TO RECEIVING GOD’S MIRACLES, by E.W. Kenyon & Don Gossett, Copyright 2011, Whitaker House.