CONFESSING THE NAME OF JESUS
HIS GLORY REIGNS
Sep 14, 2007
To be effective, your confession must absolutely agree with the Word of God. After you have prayed in Jesus' Name,
you are to hold fast your confession. Do not destroy the effects of your own prayer by negative, unbelieving confession.
Here are some examples:
In times of crisis or emergency just call upon the name of "Jesus."
Joyce Meyer recounts a story of a friend of hers who was taking his little son to school. He did not realize that the car
door on the passenger side was not secured tightly and he made a sharp turn. This happened before seat belt laws
were passed, and the child was not wearing one. The car door flew open, and the little boy rolled out of the vehicle right
into the middle of traffic coming from four ways. The last thing my friend saw was a set of car wheels just about on top of
his son moving at a very fast rate of speed. All he knew to do was cry, "Jesus." As soon as he could bring his car to a
halt, he jumped out and ran to his son, who was perfectly all right. But the man driving the other car was hysterical. This
man told Joyce's friend that he could not understand what happened as he never touched his brakes. Talk about
miracle working power!
In an atmosphere where you sense demonic spirits, or someone's behavior appears to be influenced by
demonic spirits call on the Name of Jesus, "In the Name of Jesus"....keep repeating it. Change the
Use the Name of "Jesus" against the spirits that are behind strife, hatred, and unforgiveness. Come
against the spirits that are working through the people.
- The Name of Jesus is above all names.
- The Name of Jesus is greater than every name.
- The Name of Jesus carries authority in Heaven, in earth, and under the earth.
- The Name of Jesus gives me authority over all demons and evil spirits.
- The Name of Jesus belongs to me today on earth.
- Jesus is here to see that my prayer is heard and answered.
- The Word says, "If I ask anything in His Name, He will do it."
- Jesus has authorized me to use His Name
* against all of hell, against all demons,
* against sickness and disease,
* against oppression and depression.
- So in the Name of Jesus, I'm free!
- I declare my freedom today in the Name of Jesus.
- All that He has done - all that is done by His power - all of His authority and the might of all of His conquests re
invested in that Name.
- And that Name belongs to me.
- I am more than a conqueror through Him that loved me and gave Himself for me.
- So I take that Name and I walk victoriously every day, 365 days a year, twenty-four hours a day, sixty seconds
- I walk victoriously all of the time in the Name of Jesus.
Jesus, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES, by Kenneth Hagin Jr., Copyright 1998 RHEMA Bible Church
THE Word, THE Name, THE Blood, by Joyce Meyer, Copyright 1995, Warner Books, Inc.
2010 - HIS GLORY REIGNS